Friday, May 14, 2010

Working Day

I have decided to expand the scope of the Derby Diaries to include pieces of original derby journalism to the site. I used to be a sports reporter, although that seems like eons ago and I figure that it would be good to actually have some serious journalism about the Iowa Derby scene.

Writing can be a very excruciating process. Sometimes the magic works and sometimes its not there and it can be excruciating to type word to paper. This is one of those times unfortunately. I am working on a piece profiling the new Eastern Iowa Outlaws roller derby squad. I hope to have it up on Sunday.

A thousand apologies for not getting more content up.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you last thursday Tyler. Hope the magic flows! Can't wait to read your piece on Eastern Iowa Outlaws. Mike

    ReplyDelete