Sunday, October 24, 2010

Special Announcement

In the interest of full disclosure and honesty, I would like to inform you, dear reader, that I am now working as an assistant coach for the Cedar Valley Push-Up Brawlers. I have only been there for a couple of weeks. I could not resist the opportunity to get more involved in the derby community that we all know and love.

I would like you all whom I talk to on here and on Facebook that I am doing this so you don't spill the beans about your strategy to me unaware of my position on Cedar Valley.

I would also like you all to know that this will not affect the blog format whatsoever. This blog is still devoted to all of the leagues in Iowa, all of whom I know and love dearly. Lest anyone fear it will become an all Cedar Valley blog.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment