Saturday, October 23, 2010

FINAL FROM SIOUX CITY: RATR 3 Babe City Defeats Rushmore With Only 5 Players

FINAL FROM SIOUX CITY RATR 3: The Babe City Rollers have accomplished the very difficult task of defeating the Rushmore Rollerz with only five players by the final score of 107-58.

IRDD's Woman in Sioux City, Skinnerella reports that Babe City forfeited Losers Bracket Championship Bout against Fargo-Moorhead.

Thus it will be the Sioux City Roller Dames against the Fargo-Moorhead Derby Girls for all the marbles. If the first bout is any indication, this one is going down to the wire.

2 comments:

  1. I am a proud skater from Babe City, and part of that final 5! I couldn't be more proud of what my team and I have accomplished. We put one skate in front of the other, and just kept jamming.

    -Oh No Jo Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ought to be damn proud. I mean that situation was asking the near impossible of you all and you delivered. I wish you could have continued in the tourney and I wish I could have been there to see it. BTW, my name is Tyler and I run IRDD and I would love it if Babe City stopped by the site often.

    ReplyDelete